Join experts from around the world to share experiences and best practices to help identify disease outbreaks faster by directly engaging communities.
- Establish participatory surveillance as a standard of practice for early detection and rapid response
- Advance the exchange of crowdsourced, syndromic data among new geographies and partners
- Share experiences of participatory surveillance approaches during the pandemic, mass gatherings, or among migrant, displaced or underserved populations
- Link wearables, at-home diagnostics, digital thermometers, and genomic sequencing for validation
- Explore crowdsourced data for disease forecasting and early warning
Where: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Sign up for updates and information on IWOPS here https://endingpandemics.org/iwops/