Achieving Research Excellence & Impact at Team, Research Unit, Institutional and National Levels
Monday 23rd – Wednesday 25th October 2017
White Sands Conference Centre,
Africana Road, Jangwani Beach
DAR ES SALAAM
- To gain an enhanced understanding of the national and international context within which the work of each Africa Center of Excellence (ACE) Center in being undertaken;
- To share details of the key priorities, work plans and successes for each ACE entity;
- To explore the challenges associated with leading an ACE and identify any common factors;
- To identify areas of potential collaboration between and across ACE’s;
- To share experience of, and gain new insights into leading transformative academic change at team, research unit, institutional and national levels; and
- To engage in activities which will enhance and build Center and cross-Center leadership capacity and change management capabilities.
For Further Information, please contact
Mr. Yunus Karsan
+ 255 232 640 037
Southern African Centre for Infectious Disease Surveillance – An African Centre of Excellence for Infectious Diseases of Humans and Animals in Southern and Eastern Africa (SACIDS-ACE) is a One Health Virtual Centre that links academic and research institutions involved with infectious diseases of humans and animals in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia and Tanzania. SACIDS-ACE operates in smart partnership with centres of research and training excellence in industrialized countries as well as international research institutions. The Headquarters of SACIDS-ACE is located at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA), Morogoro, Tanzania.